Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Nilsson, Harry - Son of Dracula _Soundtrack 1974_04



When I posted Harry Nilsson The point 'Anonymus' asked for some more HN.

It would be easy just to repost a link of one of the many CD albums that go around.
But I didn't came across this one 'till now.

Here's my own vinyl rip of this album. It's 40MB - 160kbits from vinyl.
Tracklist :
01-It is he who will be King
02-Daybreak
03-At my front door
04-Count Down meets Merlin and Amber
05-The moonbeam song
06-Perhaps this is all a dream
07-Remember Christmas
08-Intro & Without you
09-The Count's vulerability
10-Down
11-Frankenstein, Merlin & the operation
12-Jump into the fire
13-The abduction of Count Down
14-The end (Moonbeam)
The link is again in the comments.

Comments:
Thanks
 
Yeah, that´s the way to go! More Harry...Thanks a lot man.
I find that Harry's music gets better with age - bound to become a classic for many generations.
 
Wow, I've been looking for this Harry album for a long time! Thanks! I wish I could open that record sleeve again, great stuff.
 
The opened cover is included !
 
I know that you have already post two Nilsson's records.
Please, can you post some more.
I live in Brazil, and here it's almost (when I say almost, atually I trying to say expensive) impossible to find any of his records.
Thanks for this great album and for this great blog.
George Ferreira
georgeferreira@oi.com.br
george261085@hotmail.com
 
The old link is expired , so here's a new link.

Copy and paste into one link :

htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/12757032/N_H-SoD_74_JD.rar

Pass : JD_070121
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures