Saturday, April 29, 2006

 

Past, present, future ...... part 2 Dylan, Bob - First XM Radio Show 2006_05_03

Second the future.

Here's Bob Dylan's first radio show for XM radio. It isn't scheduled to air until May 3rd 2006. Be one of the first to hear it !

Almost only songs from the fifties by :
Muddy Waters - Jimmie Davis - Joe Jones - Dean Martin - Prisonaires - Consolers - Jimi Hendrix - Judy Garland - Irma Thomas - Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Slim Harpo - Lord Beginner - Fats Domino - Spaniels - Stevie Wonder - Frank Sinatra - Staples Singers - Carter Family.

Hey Bob Zimmerman is in shape !
And this man becomes 65 years next month and still will not retire according to his tour schedule !

The playlist and link is in the comments.

Labels:


Comments:
What fun! Thanks.
 
3Y3B4LL said...
Hoi Jean
>> snip

Ha ha I wanted to keep my BLog (for the time being) a secret but old musical friends meet again !
Am curious how you came to me/this site.

Everyone who reads this I advise to click on 3y3b4ll and then click to his weblog.

You will eg find a lot of Beatles !
Really worth to visit Willem W !!!!
 
Dylan, Bob - 2006_05_03 XM Radio Show #01 weather

Complete playlist :
Muddy Waters - Blow Wind Blow
Jimmie Davis - You Are My Sunshine
Joe Jones - California Sun
Dean Martin - I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine
Prisonaires - Just Walkin' in the Rain
Consolers - After the Clouds Roll Away
Jimi Hendrix - The Wind Cries Mary
Judy Garland - Come Rain or Come Shine
Irma Thomas - It's Raining
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Didn't It Rain
Slim Harpo - Raining in my Heart
Lord Beginner - Jamaica Hurricane
Fats Domino - Let the Four Winds Blow
Spaniels - Stormy Weather
Stevie Wonder - A Place in the Sun (Italian)
Frank Sinatra - Summer Wind
Staples Singers - Uncloudy Day
Carter Family - Keep On the Sunny Side

Copy and paste into one link :
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/24670888/D_B-2006_05_03_XMrs01_W_JD.rar

Pass : JD_070406

Have fun !

When you see this in Google cache (or alike) you have to go to my BLog and this comment otherwise you cannot copy/paste the link !
 
Bob Dylan is a great radio find. I've heard a few of his Theme Time Radio Hours and they're really entertaining, a wonderful eclectic mix of music from way back. Thanks for posting it.
 
I didn't miss one of Bob's shows untill now I believe and recorded them all. I find it interesting what his personal musical choice is.
I think early sept 2008 he starts again. I wonder if it will be broadcasted the same way as earlier 'cause I understood the radiostation was bought by a Chinese corporation.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures