Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Tielman Brothers



I shared with you The Blue Diamonds (Ruud & Riem de Wolff of which Ruud died tragically from cancer some years ago ; my assistance knew him so well) as an example of the Dutch Indo music.
On his BLog Ceasartjalbo pointed to this posting.

I'm glad now I can point to him. Ceasar has posted a wonderful 3 CD box of the Tielman Brothers.
Another example of the Dutch Indo rock !

On this picture (from Ceasar !) you see Riem de Wolff (Blue Diamonds), Andy Tielman & George Baker (real name George Bouwens, worldfamous because Una Paloma Blanca etc).

So go to http://caesartjalbo.blogspot.com/ and enjoy some Indo rock !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures