Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Crazy Horse - Crazy Horse 1971


Somewhere else I did place a post Rockets - The Rockets 1968. Got this about 6 month ago, dont know where from ; maybe Chrisgoesrock ?

Anyway, out of The Rockets came Crazy Horse which later on became known as Neil Young's band.

For those who don't have/know Crazy Horse I like to give you an example of their music. It's their first selftitled LP I bought in 1971. I still like it but must admit I now find the music a little 'heavy'.
In those days I bought a lot of that kind of records. Now my musical taste is different but from time to time it's nice to listen to those oldies and goodies again.

I know it's available on the net in ripped CD quality or (of course) in the store as a real CD but here's my vinyl rip made in 2003. It's 47MB 160Kbits. Info/cover included.

As always the info (for both of the records !) is in the comments.

Comments:
Rockets - The Rockets (Crazy Horse 1968)

01-Hole In My Pocket
02-Won't You Say You'll Stay
03-Mr Chips
04-It's A Mistake
05-Let Me Go
06-Try My Patience
07-I Won't Always Be Around
08-Pill's Blues
09-Stretch Your Skin
10-Eraser

Copy and paste into one link :

htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/1788819/R-TR_CH_-68.rar

Pass : jean.dupree

>>

Crazy Horse - Crazy Horse 1971

01-Gone Dead Train
02-Dance, Dance, Dance
03-Look at All the Things
04-Beggars Day
05-I Don't Want to Talk About It
06-Downtown
07-Carolay
08-Dirty, Dirty
09-Nobody (Lofgren)
10-I'll Get By
11-Crow Jane Lady

Copy and paste into one link :

htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/16263147/CH_CH_71_JD.rar

Pass : JD_070213


(10 May, 2006 22:14)
 
A fitting end to a very enjoyable journey through your blog, I hope when you get the second wind, you will share more. BTW, there was a truely fantastic band from South Africa, with the same name...THE ROCKETS....you might enjoy a few more, Dollar Brand, Freedom's Children and maybe the pop rock band Rabbitt, a quite remarkable band, some say. Peace and enjoy your Christmas time, Eric.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures