Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

I listen to VRocket radio now


I like music. So take a vinyl record or CD and listen to the music I choose.

But sometimes I want to be surprised so listen nowadays a lot to internet radio.
One example is VRocket. They just played :

Vibra Harps - Be my dancing partner
Hammond, Clay - Dance little girl
Ruff, Ray & Checkmates - Dearest (Uuuum oy yeah)
Jones, Jimmy - For you
Trumpet Boy - Exodus
Collier, Mitty - Don't let her take my baby
Lance, Major - Gypsy woman
Holloway, Brenda - Favour for a girl
Latin Souls - Tiger boo_ga_loo
Laundre, Lester - Chopstick cha cha
Campbell, Jo An - Teenage idol
Ford, Frankie - Geronimo
Young Jessie - Big chief
Bucky & Strings - Lolita's on the loose
Foster, Millie - Ole father time
Le Amiche - Un giorno
Torelÿ, Lita - Rubia, rubia
Cole, Ann - Each day

Isn't that a wonderful playlist ? All end 50 or begin 60.
If you want it to give a try just click on the link at the left !

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures