Friday, May 19, 2006

 

Shadows - The early years 59_61


An advantage of taking good care of records is that after all those years they (mostly ..) still sound quite good.
A last time cleaning, waiting to let them dry, playing with a sharp stylus, recording and digitally removing crackles/tickles.
The record goes for the last time back in the innersleeve, the outersleeve and finally a plastic bag and into the archive to never come out again. Bye bye memory.

Over the years I made mp3's varying with bitrates 128-256.
I mostly did 128Kbits (which sounds good to me) but this one I made (in 1999) with bitrate 192Kbits.

Maybe my ears aren't so good anymore, but I think the result is quite good.
In the comments I wrote the necessary info to get this Shad's (the first of a serie of 6 double LP).
Feel free to write there too !
Have fun !

Labels:


Comments:
Your blog is really a goldmine.
I had a very pleasent sunday.
Bob Dylan, The Point, Shadows wow
 
Shadows - The early years 59_61
01-Feelin' Fine
02-Don't Be A Fool With Love
03-Driftin' (Studio Versie)
04-Jet Black (Studio Versie)
05-Chinchilla
06-Saturday Dance
07-Lonesome Fella
08-Bongo Blues
09-Apache
10-Quartermaster Stores
11-The Stranger
12-Man Of Mystery
13-Mustang
14-Theme From Shane
15-Shotgun
16-Theme From Giant
17-FBI
18-Midnight
19-The Frightened City
20-Back Home

Link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/354908/S-Tey-59-61.rar

Pass :
jeansmusicblog.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures