Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Bill Haley & Comets

What a week it was. Busy and of course also the world championship football.
Didn't had time to do anything on my BLog.
Seems I'm allowed by my co-workers to have a two week holiday half of july.

Today I played some Big Bopper, early Cliff & Shadows, Ry Cooder, Leo Kottke and Bill Haley.
So totally different styles.


I 'rocked' today about 40 minutes on these 16 tracks of a great vinyl Rock around the clock.
I must have bought this Bill Haley somewhere around 1963 and I'm not dissappointed how good it sounded when I made the vinyl rip in 2000 or so. The cover is more worn out ... :-)

An extended biograph of Bill Haley can be found on the AMG music bible.

Info tracklist and pass in the comments.


We all cross fingers for Holland sunday when they have to play against Portugal. I understand we don't have a good record against them. Anyway I hope it'll be another fair game.

Labels:


Comments:
I'm sorry de Nederlandse didn't win. I love Bill Haley with either Saddlemen or Comets!
 
Haley, Bill - Best of_Rock around the clock

01-Haley, Bill - Rock around the clock
02-Haley, Bill - Rock a beatin' boogie
03-Haley, Bill - Razzle dazzle
04-Haley, Bill - Dim dim the lights
05-Haley, Bill - Happy baby
06-Haley, Bill - Burn that candle
07-Haley, Bill - Teenager's mother
08-Haley, Bill - Hot dog buddy buddy
09-Haley, Bill - See you later alligator
10-Haley, Bill - Rip it up
11-Haley, Bill - Shake rattle and roll
12-Haley, Bill - ABC boogie
13-Haley, Bill - Mambo rock
14-Haley, Bill - Hook line and sinker
15-Haley, Bill - Choo choo ch'boogie
16-Haley, Bill - When the Saints go rock'n roll

The old link has expired, so here's a new one.

Copy and paste into one link :
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/29511132/H_B_BO_RatC.rar

Pass : JD_070504
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures