Friday, June 02, 2006

 

Dylan, Bob - 2006_05_31 XM Radio

With no further comment here's Dylan's radio show #05.
I'll provide also show #02 & 03 as asked by Scodav & Sylans.
Gimmie time.


Dylan, Bob - 2006_05_31 XM Radio Show #05 - Coffee

Java Jive - The Ink Spots
One Cup of Coffee and a Cigarette - Jerry Irby
The Coffee Song - Frank Sinatra
Black Coffee in Bed - Squeeze
Cigarettes and Coffee - Otis Redding
Caffeine and Nicotine - Curtis Gordon
Cigarettes and Coffee Blues - Lefty Frizzell
Coffee Blues - Sam Lightnin' Hopkins
Keep That Coffee Hot - Scatman Crothers
Coffee Cigarettes and Tears - The Larks
Black Coffee - Bobby Darin
Raindrops In My Coffee - Sexmith and Kerr
Coffee and TV - Blur
Forty Cups of Coffee - Ella Mae Morse
Let's Have Another Cup of Coffee - Glenn Miller Orchestra (no end because running out of time ...).


http://rapidshare.de/files/22003652/DB-2006_05_31_XM_RS_04_Coffee.rar

No pass.

Labels:


Comments:
thanks.
It's such a pity xm is for American citizens only.
 
Jean,

Saw your site over at Hans. Great blog. Really enjoying the Hurricanes and the Shadow. Great rockin' tunes. Keep up the good work here.

I hear you on the time element. Wish I could post more than I do...but we do what we can when we can, eh!

Come by and visit when time permits.
 
Jean, you are, indeed, the man. Thanks!
 
The file in this article has expired soooo long ago.
So I had it re-uploaded to RS.com already a year ago.
But until today no-one asked so I assume there's no need for it.
Today I deleted the file at RS.com and it will not be re-upped again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures