Saturday, July 01, 2006

 

Look At My Popcorn

At the moment of this writing it is only one day (or 24 hours, or 1440 minutes) to go to the next Popcorn show by Theo Dumoulin on Laser Radio.
You can count with us Popcornlovers using the counter on the left untill zero.

Again it's a great Look At My Popcorn playlist, don't you agree ?

When I want to listen to music sec I take an LP or CD and listen. When I want to be enjoyed listening to music I choose a radio show like Theo makes. Songs/info/filler's/chat make's it always two very nice hours. Ron had a comment about Theo sometimes talking through the beginning/ending of a song. I don't mind, otherwise I could put that vinyl on the turntable. As Raoul answered a lot of these songs are collector's items worth quite a few euro's/dollars, so that's another reason not to give away the complete songs.

As always there will be some songs who didn't have airplay untill now.
Here I present 5 songs of the show. I think the first 2 belong to that category.
1_Fabulous Five Flames - Lonely lover
2_Gregory, Ian - Time Will Tell (for this one search Jo Meek, the famous UK producer)
3_Radcliffe, Jimmy - (There Goes) the Forgotten Man
4_Smoothies - Softly
5_Velvets - Let the fool kiss you (but don't let the kiss fool you)_nice one Jacques .. :-)

The info can be found in the comment as usual.

Saturday you can JOIN us at 20 hrs CET to have some wonderful oldies to listen to.

Labels:


Comments:
Link :
http://rapidshare.com/files/4945825/20060701_LamPopcorn.rar

Pass : JD_061126
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures