Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

Problems

Got last year from my children a new PC. They also provided internet connection. Dad, it's the future (for them a long one I hope, for me less I must assume).

So I discovered a new world.
I started this BLog beginning of april because I wanted, at my old age, learn more about that internet and Blogging seemed an interesting way to even participate.

I could write about collecting stamps or gardening but music seemed far more suitable. It's a hobby for a lot of people as well as mine. Since a lot of years I digitalized my vinyl. I learned about computers, programs, it served a certain purpose and I'm off the street ..
I wrote about it once or twice a week. Provided some various music (in low bitrate) which is 'out of print' or not easy available in the store. But if so, far more better to listen to.

As time went by I tried to make the BLog look nicer (as I said I wanted to learn and like to try things out). Made the page nicer. Added pictures. Made links. Installed a counter (I'm still a child ..). Made clickable links. Made links to news agency's. Made direct links to radio stations.
Had 'in stock' the wheather report and a video fragment ....
Just showed today that last one very proud to my son. Daddy, daddy ... and he smiled (as he did the other times). Isn't that great for a father ?

But I also showed him what has happened. That wasn't so great.

As my visitors of the last 2 days will have noticed all my links have been deleted.
Also file with a few songs nowhere to get which I placed just to put attention to a radio prg I like.
Looking at all the new (!!) stuff I see everywhere I really don't understand this behaviour of deleting. Must be sad person(s) with a wrong priority.
But it's a fact at the moment.

I will try to let my dementing brain work what to do.
Maybe I can/will place my childrens new cd's of Britney Spears, rapper XYZ, Jennifer Lopez, Eminem, Alicia Keys, Jack Johnson or trance music.
Suggestions ?

Thanks for reading.

Comments:
Sorry to hear JD. Sucks man. Timbo
 
thats awful. sorry for your troubles mate
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures