Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Info

Although I have a huge amount of (quite old) music and other interesting stuff I still don't have the time (at my age I am still working ; others would be already be retiered) to let my friends enjoy me when I am playing that.
Of course you outsiders also want to know about it (aren't you ?).

Because my lack of time my BLog is a little bit dissapointing for a few months (after I started april 1) to you and myself.

Please keep in mind I started this BLog only for my personal purpose to, at my old age, try to learn something about the internet and Blog/homepage and to have fun with it.

I could write eg about the sweet deepfish 'Lullabye' but no-one would be interested. So music is much more likely to get some reply info. That's always needed for a BLogger ! A certain download counter is not important to me !! My average is between 10-30. So I really pity/regret the person who did delete my old posts. Elswhere I see downloads of 1000 !! So why bother my simple BLog ?

So, for several rerasons, I decided to post from now on something from myself but also from others which I discovered on the internet.

Comments:
JD Keep doing what your doing because "YOU" enjoy doing it. Appreciate your honesty here and have had no deletions as of today but would continue any way as you are. Bravo!

LP

New site for your link to my site:
http://my.opera.com/Licorice%20Pizza/account/
 
Hi Jean!

I agree with LP. You do it because you enjoy it. The music you share is great whether it's downloaded 10-30 times or 1000! Keep up the great work!!

P.S. I forgot to thank you for linking to my blog!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures