Thursday, October 26, 2006

 

Wedding day : I wanna be your man ?

Ah well, the Beatles and the Stones. Will we ever agree ? Not in the past but of course we will (or at least should) nowadays.

It's just like a marriage. You see a nice girl and marry. But are all the other girls 'nothing' ?
Somehow one seems to stick to the first one you really like above all the others.

Somehow I think the same goes for your religion. Mostly you believe what your parents believe. That's why the world is so 'devided' in the Christian world, the so called moslim states, the Hindu world and so on.
Somehow I think the same goes for your political view. Aren't you affected by the thoughts of your parents ?
Somehow I think the same goes for .....
Ever thought about that ?
But do we fully disagree about the really important matters ? I think no, but we may disagree about the way it should be solved.
I like the sculpture of Rodin, the thinker.

Talking and discussing. I/we did that for hours. Just a few weeks ago I learned that the daughters of one of my best friends didn't like it much at the time (We never agreed and they'd mostly didn't win the discussion) but now they know how important that (educational) was for them. No one can teach them a lesson, they know what they are worth. Independent. Sooo important.

Ah, just some thoughts today. My 30th wedding day. Difficult talking or no talking at all. Problems. Living apart now for almost 5 years. No solution. I'm used to it now. Not satisfied, especially because of the children.
What will you, my readers, think about this all ?
I don't mind. It's MY personal Blog, MY diary as you wish.
You are only readers. Only 'takers'. Selfish.
How much did you do for others, your family, the society/community ? Think about it.

Back to the music you will be interested more/only .....
That's life ... :-(

Paul & John wrote I wanna be your man for Richard Starkey (Ringo, who didn't have much singing capabilities) but gave the song also to the Rolling Stones.
It was the first major hit of my fav Rolling Stones.

In the seventies I met a, to me special, girl and I wanted to be her her man.
So on my 30th wedding day I offer you this 1963 video song by the Rolling Stones.

See the comment and hope you like it.

Labels:


Comments:
No further comment, just the link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/819509/RS-Iwbym_1963_.mpg
 
Jean, 37 yr marriage for me.Still together.I was 17, she was 15 when we met. If we were all the same (political,religion,thoughts etc)it would be a boring old world.Didn`t communism try this?
teddy48:)
 
Teddy, you're quite right.
Visited the Eastern Europian country's several times in the seventies.
I found the people always very nice and they were so hopeful that one day they could get rid of that damned political system.
I really cried when 'the wall' turned down in 1989.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures