Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

My daughter got her driver's license

My two children are the most important things to me in my life.

In august my daughter got her driver's license. She passed the test the first time. In that respect she's just her daddy .... :-)

But as a father I'm also very curious how she drives. Well last week we went to the Mall Store to do some shopping. She said 'I will not go into the parking place, it's too difficult.'
One has to trust one's children. I always try to remember how I/we acted when we were that age (soooooo loooong ago ...).
Her parking went great.

Gladly I didn't choose a school which was the cheapest but the one who was the best in our region.
I must admit she did drive very good.
Ahhh, she's just my girl !

I live in the country side.
Hope this will not happen to her .....


No. I'm certain. She will drive very well.
I'm proud of my daughter. I will always love her.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures