Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Waikiki's - Hawaii tattoo

I think The Waikiki's were a so called one hit wonder and became famous in Europe with their great (biggest) hit Hawaii tattoo.
They were a Belgium group who played a lot of these songs. I think they mostly played in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany.

Her is my/their Hawaii Tattoo LP. Note, this is of course from vinyl, so not so good sound quality as you all desire. But you will have to accept it as always ....
I made the sleeve at the right by scanning left/right and than copy/past. So that's why you see a vertical line ... :-)

I played last week quite a few Hawaiian music. Felix Mendelsohn is an example, sooo good.
Look in the comments for this Belgium Hawaiian music. Hope you will like it.

Comments:
Waikiki's (België) - Hawaii Tattoo

Aloha parade
Carnival of Venice
Hawaii tattoo
Hilo kiss
Honolulu rag
Honolulu rose
I'll remember sweet Hawaii
March of the beachcombers
Mauna loa
Pacific punch
Tahiti tamoure
Tiki tiki puka

Link
http://rapidshare.com/files/3382388/W_B_-HT-1962.rar

Pass
jeansmusicblog.blogspot.com
 
Thx for the Waikikis Jean. Have the vinyl recording but is very scratchy now. Found you site thru Grumpy's site, You Have done fantastic job,
Regards
 
Mine is vinyl too, maybe a little less scratchy. But CoolEditPro can do a wonderful job in removing clicks and so on.
I noticed you already looked at quite some pages on my Blog : have fun !
 
I have never heard of that band. With so many bands though I am not surprised that someone took the name of one of Hawaii's most popular beaches.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures