Friday, December 08, 2006

 

El Pickup

On my humble BLog I write about the 'oldies music'. By this I don't mean the seventies or eighties. A lot will say the eighties are oldies but not to me.

I made this BLog just for personal fun. It keeps this 'younger elderly' off the street ..
I must be crazy but there are more people like that. Take for instance Rubén Loaisa from Spain. Must be a crazy guy living in Madrid, should move to Barcelona where the better soccer is played ... :-)

The guy must spend a lot of time behind his grammophone and PC to make such very nice compilations.
He just ended a 3 hours Frankie Lymon compilation.

Besides this topic Rubén has made some other fine ones.

If you like my BLog you certainly will also like his. So pay him a visit at Elpickup and enjoy his writings.
I've added his link on the left for your future convieniance.

Comments:
Thanks a lot!!!
I´m just a begginer in this world of the blogs, but i had great masters like you.

Thanks again

Rubén "Mr.Pickup"
 
¡Usted es Rubén agradable!
Los muchos de la esperanza de mis visitantes le ensamblarán también.

Tenga Navidad agradable y un Año Nuevo musical muy feliz.

>>

You're welcome Rubén !
Hope a lot of my visitors will join you too.

Have a nice Christmas and a very happy musical New Year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures