Friday, December 15, 2006

 

Paul Anka - Songs I wish I'd written

If I had only one song written which Paul Anka has written I would be rich and could retire.... :-)
But even Paul had some personal fav's in the early sixties, songs he wished he'd written.

I can't compose, I can't sing but he could ! So he made this album. Very nice ones. I personally like Save the last dance very much.

If you also want to know what Paul's fav's were in those days you have to go through the whole procedure of downloading and Unrar. To do that you need the info in the comments.

Note : all these are in glorious stereo but taken from old vinyl (as usual) !!!!!! Still worth to get this 128KBits 35MB file.

Labels:


Comments:
thanks for this
 
thanks
great post
 
Thanks! Can you tell us the year of issue from this album?
 
Yes I can : year of issue is 1963.

It's not mentioned on the sleeve (just a simple sleeve, on the back only the tracklist and some pictures) but I suppose with the Joe Sherman Orchestra.

Merry Christmas.
 
Anka, Paul - Songs I wish I'd written

01-Anka, Paul - Ramblin' rose
02-Anka, Paul - I can't stop loving you
03-Anka, Paul - He'll have to go
04-Anka, Paul - You always hurt the one you love
05-Anka, Paul - Cry
06-Anka, Paul - Can't get used to losing you
07-Anka, Paul - Save the last dance for me
08-Anka, Paul - Moon river
09-Anka, Paul - All I have to do is dream
10-Anka, Paul - It's not for me to say
11-Anka, Paul - Memories are made of this
12-Anka, Paul - Who's sorry now

Copy and paste into one link :
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/24695044/A_P-SIwI_dw_JD.rar

Pass : JD_070407

>>
When you see this in Google cache (or alike) you have to go to my BLog and this comment otherwise you cannot copy/paste

this !
>>
 
thank you jean, I appreciate the great posts you put up, and your outlook on life . It's so special to see the music i grew up with, and to be able to listen to it , well it just warms the heart , thanks buddy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures