Monday, December 18, 2006

 

Periodic table of the elements part 4 (dedicated)

I dedicate this last one to mrs Machteld M who (also) had some special interest in chemistry in the sixties.

Tom's studio recording again but this time 'karaoked' by Christy and Emily (they try to 'sing' .... uploaded by Christy herself 2006_nov_08).
Here's what they write themselves about this :
Elements by Tom Lehrer.
Attempted Mimicry by Emily [left] and Christy [right]
Notice that it was just attempted. This was not successful. But it was funny.
Sorry that we can't sing.
Oh, and Emily kind of just mumbles/hums through the part that she doesn't know or can't sing fast enough and Christy just sits there and stares at the lyrics.

Christy and Emily, I hope you pass your examination !!!
One of the best of this serie I think. More webcams should be used to do this. Sadly I don't have one.

I had really fun presenting you this little serie. It took me back to the early sixties again when life was less complicated compared to today.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Jean,

I only saw your dedicated video just now .... fortunately on Number 2 I could find out what they were trying to "sing".
For an ex-chemistry student like me it is funny to hear the elements in a sort of alphabetical order, I tried to hear the theoretical order in what the girls said. No wonder I couldn't understand it :-)

Thanks for the gesture Jean!

Machteld.
 
Machteld, I'll repair my earlier post of Tom Lehrer.
So check that posting next week again.

Wish ya a happy New Year !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures