Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Fabulous Popcorn 'after party' and more

See my post about that fabulous Popcorn yesterday.

From Belgium (of course, because there are the 'roots' of Popcorn ...) came the answer to these unknown songs..
#12-Temptations - Cindy.
#14-James, Col - Settle down

Werner said he had both single's and is 100% sure. We'll hang him if he's wrong !! :-)

>>
When Theo finished his show we had an incredible hour rock'n'roll/rockabilly by Gudo Leuven. I do hope the speakers survived it.
If you didn't listen you really missed something. I mean that from the bottom of my heart !
>>
DJ V-Tone left us 10 minutes before the end to prepare his own live show on his V-rocket radio station. See the button on the left !
He wanted to start at 22 hrs local time but simply waited an hour. How nice is this live improvisation !!
Until the 'wee wee hours' (he really doesn't seem to have/use a time-limit ..) it was a superb saturday !

Just a part of V-Tones playlist :
Biluska, Ilonka - Jungle drums
Trumpet Boy - Exodus
South Sea Serenaders - Tabou
Hibbert, Lennie - Village soul
Harriot, Derrick - I don't wanna cry
Chiffons - If I knew then (what I know now)
Young Jessie - Big chief
Presley, Elvis - Put the blame on me
Les Thornton - Heaven bound
Ray, 'little' Jimmy - You need to fall in love
The Mark V - Cleo
Lynch, Kenny - That's what little girls are made for
Pitney, Gene - Follow the sun
Whitley, Ray - Deeper in love
March, Peggy - Losing my touch
Rays - Love another girl (speed up)
Adamo - Come back my love
Mitchell Ronnie - More than my share
Darvell, Barry - King for tonight (answer to him : yes I'm still listening .. of course : how nice is live radio !)
Top-son - Cien kilos de barro
Satintones - Faded letter
Rock Masters - Raining teardrops
Sapphires - Who do you love
Bystanders - Girls are made to love
Grant, Earl - Stand by me
O'Dell, Brooks - Don't play that song
Brewer, Teresa - I wouldn't dream of it
Touchstone, Joanne - Walk softly
T-Bones - The In crowd
Sakamoto, Kuyo - China nights
McCarther, Al - His true ove for you
Pacesetters - Say sayanora
O'Jays - Drifter
Davis, Bille - The last one to be loved
Clovers - The gossip wheel
Ciny & Sue - Temple of love


When you think these are nice songs you know you have to check into V-rocket radio in the future for non_stop/live very nice songs (see the button on the left !) !

I just want all the downloaders of my LP's strongly advice to do as I say (assuming you like the music I write about ; and you must, otherwise you wouldn't have downloaded it) to check Theo's and V-Rockets 'Popcorn'.

Next week or so I'll post something in the style of Gudo.

Labels:


Comments:
Hi Jean,

It definetly was a great evening/ night. We listened to some wonderful music and have a nice time with a variety of nice people in the Laser Radio chatroom.
Thanks for promoting V-Rocket Radio.

Keep on bloggin',

V-Tone
 
Tracklist:

01. The Four Tops - Stay In My Lonely Arms
02. Bob Andy - Stay In My Lonely Arms
03. The Miracles - Choosey Beggar
04. The Soulettes - A Deh Pon Dem
05. The Elgins - Put Yourself In My Place
06. Delroy Wilson - Put Yourself In My Place
07. The Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
08. Derrick Harriott - Reach Out
09. The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
10. Ken Boothe - You Keep Me Hanging On
11. The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
12. Lloyd & Busty - Can't Get Next To You
13. Junior Walker & The All Stars - What Does It Take
14. Alton Ellis - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
15. The Miracles - The Tracks Of My Tears
16. Pat Kelly - Tracks Of My Tears
17. The Four Tops - Left With A Broken Heart
18. The Paragons - Left With A Broken Heart
19. Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour
20. The Harry J All Stars - My Cherie Amor
21. The Temptations - I Want A Love I Can See
22. John Holt - A Love I Can Feel
23. Junior Walker & The All Stars - Gotta Hold On To This Feeling
24. The Wailers - Hold On To This Feeling
25. Jimmy Ruffin - Halfway To Paradise
26. Winston Francis - Halfway To Paradise
27. The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
28. The Techniques - I Wish It Would Rain
29. The Fantastic Four - I Love You Madly
30. Dennis Brown - I Love You Madly
 
Look for the above at the V-Rocket Blog !
Link is on the left side !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures