Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

A is for Paul Anka

Anka, Paul - Live in Germany 1964

Some great live tracks in Germany like Sing sing sing, You are my destiny, Diana, Put your head on my shoulder, My home town, Eso beso (that kiss), Ogni volta, Love me warm and tender and When the saints as his 'closing' song.

The orchestra was conducted by Eddie Karam.

When you downloaded this vinyl album and don't like it please tell me why it isn't of interest to ya but you still got it !
Do you have anything to say about Paul's old live performance's ?
Do you have more ?
Post your links in the comments !!

Labels:


Comments:
This is a great show, so great thanks!
George
 
great voice, great Anka
Thanks
 
Ver e ouvir Paul Anka, sempre é ótimo!
Obrigado
 
Translation from Portuguese :

To see and to hear Paul Anka, always are excellent!
I owe you
 
Anka, Paul - Live in Germany 1964

01-Anka, Paul - Sing sing sing
02-Anka, Paul - You are my destiny
03-Anka, Paul - Diana
04-Anka, Paul - What'd I say (baby it's alright)
05-Anka, Paul - Band intro & She walks like an angel walks
06-Anka, Paul - Put your head on my shoulder
07-Anka, Paul - My home town
08-Anka, Paul - Eso beso (that kiss)
09-Anka, Paul - Ogni volta
10-Anka, Paul - Love me warm and tender
11-Anka, Paul - Jambalaya
12-Anka, Paul - When the saints

Copy and paste into one link
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/28266833/A_P-LiG_64_JD.rar

Pass : JD_070427

>>
When you see this in Google cache (or alike) you have to go to my BLog and this comment otherwise you cannot copy/paste this vinyl album !
>>
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures