Friday, January 12, 2007

 

Wisdom tooth


Yesterday I had a check-up appointment with my dentist and also to remove my last wisdom tooth.

First there was the checkup by Benny, than anesthesia and some digital pictures why two of my few small 35 years old mercury fillings have to be renewed.
How everything changes in the years ...

First we had lunch with fish and chips and a lot of talking about the good old days and how things goes nowadays (in general).

Benny didn't wanted to remove my wisdom tooth, his father Dick (my friend) had to do it. Ha ha. To him it was of course easy as I expected. Youngsters can learn from us elderly ... :-)
Twelve hours later : no problem at all !!
I'll make next week an appointment to renew those 2 fillings (filled about 1970).
Being an old guy of 60 years it's not bad to have only 7 small fillings, 2 endodontic treatments (because of a soccer accident in the 70's) and 2 simple golden crowns.
I smoke too much and drink too much coffee, my only problem.

Anyway, thank you Benny and Dick !

Almost forgot to mention my post about Bad habits and lessons & Ali and the gang (Cassius Clay's fight against Mr Tooth decay !).

If you click the above links you can only read my stories. If you actually want to have the LP you have to buy it somewhere but if you will do with an mp3 equivalent go to my 2006_may archives and look in the comments (otherwise you cannot copy the link) !

Labels:


Comments:
Thank you !!
That Cassius Clay LP is really great !!
Thanks again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures