Thursday, February 22, 2007

 

C is for Nat 'king' Cole : Spanish US to Brasil :-)

Just a week ago I posted a Spanish album by Nat 'king' Cole which was issued in 1962.
I called it vol 2 so there were questions about a/the 'missing' vol 1.
Actually, there isn't a vol 1 or even vol 2. Nat's first Spanish album was originally issued in 1958, the second in 1962.
Later re-release's were called volume 1 and volume 2.
Hope I have cleared that out now.

Although it wasn't my initial intention, here's now his first Spanish LP to ya.
Again nice quiet songs, easy listening, so relax with Quizas, Quizas, Quizas (Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps) & Acercate Mas (Come Closer To Me) & Te Quiero, Dijiste (Magic Is The Moonlight) & Ay, Cosita Linda.
I dedicate this LP to Brasilian soccer friend Furyanimal.

In the comments you can find Perhaps In the magic moonlight A closer way to me .. :-)

Labels:


Comments:
Cole, Nat 'king' - En Español 1958

01-Cachito
02-Maria Elena
03-Quizas, Quizas, Quizas (Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps)
04-Las Mananitas
05-Acercate Mas (Come Closer To Me)
06-El Bodeguero (Grocer's Cha-Cha)
07-Noche De Ronda
08-Te Quiero, Dijiste (Magic Is The Moonlight)
09-Adelita
10-Ay, Cosita Linda
11-Aquellos Ojos Verdes
12-Suas Maos
13-Capullito De Alali
14-Fantastico
15-Nadie Me Ama


Copy and paste into one link

htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/16870746/C_NK-Espa_ol_1958_Vol1_JD.rar

Pass : JD_070217
 
Thanks for putting this cd up. I just stumbled upon your site it's great. A friend of mine had just asked me if I knew of Nat King Cole singing in spanish. I hadn't known till I found your site. I got your cd, but when I extraced it all of the mp3s were empty. I'm bummed, did I miss something, any help would be appreciated. Keep up the great work.
 
Hi, a little late because of my HD crash.
All the songs must be there.
I know from the past sometimes Mac-users have problems with my old pass, but this is a normal/short pass. Should work. please try again.
I'm not a experienced PC user so cannot help further. Sorry.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures