Saturday, February 10, 2007

 

CWS commercial CleanSeats

Running a BLog is very expensive I read everywhere.
Suppose that's why I see more and more a lot of adds on various BLog's.
Please click the ads so I can buy more music and you can benefit it .....
I too spend a lot of money to keep my BLog 'on air' .... :-)
So I cannot stay behind.

Here's from YouTube my first 'commercial break' :

"Clubbing is nice. Cocaine also. The automatic "CleanSeats" vom CWS not :-)"

Seriously and to be true, if I catch one of my children with stuff like this my house will be too small, meaning I'll do anything to prevent them from using drugs.
It ruins your life !

Comments:
LOL !
 
Ah, monsieur Josh has again a 'night shift' and it must be calm so he surfs a little bit.....

Thanks again for your Carole King gift 2 years ago !!!
Paul promised to post it on 'the forum' next week.
 
You're wrong, "dental" Hans. I'm just enjoying my weekend off and that's why I landed here on your site (surfing a little bit...).
:-)

Greetings,

Jos.
 
Hi Jean,

Love the video.

We don't have those self cleaning seat things in UK - at least not where I live.

I remember being fascinated when I saw one on a business trip to, I think, the Netherlands
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures