Sunday, February 18, 2007

 

Golden greats of the Ink Spots

The Ink Spots, a fascinating black vocal group with their 'deep voices'.
Remember immediately the Mills Brothers, also such a fine group. Posting about them is something for the (nearby ?) future.

In a way most of their songs 'sound alike'. But that didn't matter, they scored high on the ranks.
Nice songs like If I didn't care, Java jive, No orchids for my lady, To each his own, We three & When the swallows come back to Capistrano.

Sadly I have no original LP's but only a few compilation LP's.
From these I made 2 cd's myself a long time ago. Here's one of them with the crackles going along ... No tracklist order as you will see in the comment.

Labels:


Comments:
Ink Spots - Golden greats of the Ink Spots

Ink Spots - Do I worry
Ink Spots - Don't get around much anymore
Ink Spots - I don't want to set the world on fire
Ink Spots - I'll get by
Ink Spots - I'll never smile again
Ink Spots - If I didn't care
Ink Spots - It's a sin to tell a lie
Ink Spots - Java jive
Ink Spots - Maybe
Ink Spots - My prayer
Ink Spots - No orchids for my lady
Ink Spots - Someone's rocking my dreamboat
Ink Spots - The gipsy
Ink Spots - To each his own
Ink Spots - Until the real thing comes along
Ink Spots - We three
Ink Spots - We'll meet again
Ink Spots - When the swallows come back to Capistrano
Ink Spots - Whispering grass (dont tell the trees)
Ink Spots - You were only fooling

Copy and paste into one link :
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/4577341/IS_GGotIS.rar

Pass : JD_061124

When you read this through 'Google search/cache' you will have to go to my Blog and comment section otherwise you cannot copy this... :-)
 
Thanks for the great lp !!
The Dog
 
Thank you so much for the Ink Spots! they are hard to find
D
 
Naughty one, making me post a comment to spear me from typing the link myself!!!

Anyways, I'm glad to comment on your blog because you've posted some great music!

...sneaky trick, though...
 
thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures