Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

I can laugh about nothing ....

I got a personal mail concerning my post 'the pranking of the telemarkers'.
Quote 'I could only smile a little ...'.
Sorry.... :-) My IQ will be above monkeys (50 or so, see Bonnie St C) but lower than 150. Have to do with it. :-)

Well I'm just a simple guy and humour doesn't need (has) to be difficult to me.
So here's something different from YouTube :

Dad at Comedy Barn...This is my father. Yes, that is his real laugh. Enjoy :)
The subject is 'nothing' and the man in the middle is the real star. Thanks to the person wo recorded this TV-fragment in which his/her father appeared and offered it this to the world !

Thanks to Dirk D. from Belgium who did send this to me.

EDIT 2007_06_21
I really don't understand why this funny TV video is removed by Youtube because of 'violation'.......
Well to every problem there's a solution so I provided a new link.
Comment 1 : Views: 5,769,253 until today (not by my Blog !) !
Comment 2 : this is way to funny, didnt stop laughing for 15 minutes, i wish my dad laughed like that :D hahaha
Comment 3 : think I broke a rib laughing so damn hard ROFL

EDIT 2007_06_24
Made a new link so you still can see this nice TV show.

Comments:
Very funny. The more he laughed, the more we laughed.
 
Five days later and only one comment from Teddy48. Thanks Teddy, appreciated !

I wonder how many people watched this now by clicking.
Why don't you comment ? Don't you like this ?

But if you like this why don't you give more examples of this kind of humor you know of ?
Post it in my moderated comment and I can make your idea/offer in public.

My/this/your !! BLog is more interesting if you participate.

Please don't come only to my BLog if you only want to download LP's.
Making fun together is much more enjoying.
 
Halo Dupree,

Ben nieuw hier op de Blog en heb al heel wat gelezen en gezien.

Maar dit filmpje overtreft alles.

'k heb me er een bruek mee gelachen.

trouwens een PRAcht van een Blog.

Groet

BIBIP
 
You're welcome !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures