Monday, February 19, 2007

 

My mother's last photo

My mother was born 1922_02_19 and died about 1 1/2 years ago. So today she would have been 85.
This is the last photo of my mother, made by my son on her birthday 2 years ago.
She'll be remembered today of course by her remaining two sisters, her children, grandchildren and friends.

She typed 'till the end on her typewriter. Didn't wanted a PC we offered her.
We could show her only just a very little bit of the internet. Fascinating she said, but it wasn't meant for her anymore ...
Now and even more when 'Google catches this page' she's forever part of this medium !

See you 'up there' mom (but I admit I hope it will take some more time : I still have to do some more things over here ..).

Comments:
I'll never forget the friendly smile she always had on her face.
 
A soul enters this magis circles of life again and again...
 
We will remember Always our Dear parents Who Brought us into this world Until Our Turn Arrives God Bless!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures