Thursday, February 15, 2007

 

On this day 1965 : Nat 'king' Cole died

I came into Nat 'king' Cole by his hits like Those lazy hazy crazy days of summer, Mona Lisa, Let true love begin and Unforgettable.

Later on I discovered he started much earlier as a pianist sec. I learned about his trio. I learned about the fine orchestra's he played with.
I read how difficult it was for him when he and his wife moved to a new house in the 'white area'.
I read about his smoking.

I simply refer for his biography to wikipedia or All Music guide (astonishing the extending list of albums he made !).

He was born as Nathaniel Adams Coles on Mar 17, 1919 in Montgomery, AL and died Feb 15, 1965 in Santa Monica, CA, so that's in two days from this writing.

Nowadays I have over 20 albums and today I played his two Spanish albums (issued in 1958 and 1962 respectivily).
Nat 'king' Cole is certainly a man who shouldn't be forgotten (..'Unforgettable'..) so here's the second one for ya also to remember his passing by 42 years ago.

Labels:


Comments:
Cole, Nat 'king' - En Español 1962


01-La Feria De Las Flores
02-Tres Palabras (Without You)
03-Las Chiapaneces (While There's Music Ther's Romance)
04-Adios Mariquita Linda (Adios And Farewell, My Lover)
05-Vaya Con Dios
06-Las Golondrina (The Swallow)
07-No Me Platiques
08-Guadalajara
09-Solamente Una Vez (You Belong To My Heart)
10-Piel Canela
11-Yo Vendo Unos Ojos Negros
12-Perfidia
13-El Choclo
14-Ansiedad
15-Nao Tenho Lagrimas


Copy and paste into one link :

htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/1788699/C_NK-Espa_ol_1962_Vol_2_JD.rar

Pass : JeanDupree
 
Taste little of Nat "King"Cole, its very olde and belongs the phase of bigbands, that I age young boy at this time. This record alone has a music of Brazil, the last track: "Não tenho lagrimas"(I don't had tears). In reference to its commentary in mine blog on Jackie Wilson, I have this cd I sufficiently have time, taste of its rocking to the style of Ottis. I see other blog that it even copied with the missed name, but what it is had to make, is not same? I made a commentary for him, I praised its blog and still I placed in mine blog its link.
The music is for all.
My friend. So long and very thanks.
Your Friend from Brazil with bad english. Sorry, but I understand every posted coments
 
Thanks for Nat King Cole.
Great post !!!!!
Raoul.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures