Friday, March 23, 2007

 

1st For Women - Why we insure women only

In my daily job I make a lot of jokes about and to women. I dunnot mean a thing and evryone knows. Here's a commercial proof the guys are the stupid ones....
A very funny Roadtrip advertisement for an insurance company which caters to women only..

I have to agree for good reasons. Hehehhe.. :-)

EDIT 2007_06_10
According to the Youtube calculations over 80 people from my BLog watched this commercial until now.
So I'm glad I seem to have offered you some nice entertainment.
Check my other links to the vid's !

Comments:
Link to the video :
http://rapidshare.com/files/65195712/1st_For_Women_-_Why_we_insure_women_only.avi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures