Wednesday, March 28, 2007

 

Back in bussiness & Blogger question

Got a complete hard-disk crash..... Stupid me didn't made an image every week/month. Wasn't the first time.... One never seems to learn.... Had to use the last 'image' I made november last year. Of course lost by so all my automatic entries.
But now I have a super clean C-drive again. How fast it starts up !!!

Repaired all my automatic log-ins.
Just before the crash I had problems to come into my Blog account. Nine out of ten times I was directed to log in to the new Blogger. No way to get into my normal Blogger account.
This time my third attempt got me into the old one.

So I can post again !
Just a question to you, my far more experienced, reader.
Is this policy from Blogger everyone experiences or is it just me ? Do I something wrong ?
What is the real advantage to swith to the new Blogger ?
Will there be problems when I get a Google account (seems to be necessary) and switch ?

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED !!!!!! The comment is your platform.

Comments:
Hi
it's a policy I think .
Open a Gmail(gmail.com)account
use this to switch to new blogger.
works good.
 
Hi ano, thanks for the comment.

Untill now I can access the old Blog without problems.
I suppose I must have placed a cookie somehow to switch automatically to the new Blogger.

I'm still hesitating to switch. Maybe I'm too old fashioned : I know what I have and don't know what I will get.

But I suppose I have to switch to the new Blogger in the furture.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures