Friday, March 16, 2007

 

Dancing on Duke Ellington's C jam blues

Just now I came across a great Belgium Jazz Music Blog JazzFan.
The language is French and there are no offers of CD's but it's a nice 'reading' Blog. I for certain will become a regular visitor.

He linked a fantastic Youtube video dancing clip. Youngsters don't do this anymore ! OK, I admit Frida & Kevin St Laurent (& Zack & Carla Heiny in the back !) aren't that old .. :-)
You need to see this. Don't you agree big band music from the 40's is (also) great ? Enjoy !

Kevin & Frida dance on Ellington's C-Jam Blues on Barswingona contest 2003

I intend to post more dancing by Kevin St Laurent & Carla Heiny in the near future. And that will be even more entertaining I promise ya !

By the way, you have to click twice on the play button in the left corner of the picture to watch any Youtube video !!!

EDIT 2007_06_10
I just notice there are today 56 clicks to this Youtube video from my Blog.
I'm at the top over there. But I don't mind. Could leave it to that.
More important to me is to get people acquanted to a certain music(style), in this case dancing music.
So if you read this and didn't check the video (yet) go for it !!!

Comments:
Link to the video :
http://rapidshare.com/files/65195237/Kevin_y_Frida_-_C-Jam_Blues.avi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures