Thursday, March 08, 2007

 

little Old Ladies

I was shopping at Sav-A-Center and noticed a little old lady following me around. I stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at me.

She finally overtook me at the checkout, and she turned to me and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease, it's just that you look so much like my late son".
I answered, "That's okay".
"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out 'Good bye, Mom' as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy".

She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, I called out, "Goodbye, Mom".
The little old lady waved, and smiled back at me. Pleased that I had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, I went to pay for my groceries.

"That comes to Euro 121.85" said the clerk.
"How come so much? I only bought 5 items".
The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd be paying for her things too".

Don't trust little Old Ladies !!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures