Monday, March 05, 2007

 

On this day 1947 : Eddie Hodges 60 years old

So Eddie celebrates his 60th birthday today and I'm gonna knock on his door...
He was a kind of one hit wonder. Not really because he made several records like Aint gonna wash for a week, Mugmates, Girls, Girls, Girls (Made To Love) & Bandit of my dreams to mention a few.
But I believe he never became a real star.
Just read he became also an actor, so maybe that's the reason.
Go to Wikipedia to get some more info.
Already last week I prepared a post of Eddie's songs but I found out in time that MrFivemusic offered also a nice compilation.
So instead I only offer you a nice cartoon video of Dears - Girls Girls Girls were made to love :

"Girls are made to love..... :-)"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures