Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

Ride daddy ride : answer to Ceasar Tjalbo

After only beeing away for just one week I find I have missed a lot.
One of the sites I like to visit is Caesar Tjalbo.
He's, like me, not a big poster but it's always nice to read his stories.
Last week he published Eat To The Beat, The Dirtiest Of Them Dirty Blues. I have that one too, a really great cd. Nice booklet too.
When you take Caesar's offer compare the original Jackie Wilson & LaVern Baker - Think twice to his X rated version..... They must have had fun in the recording studio.... :-)
I'm a dirty old man (too ???).. :-)
So I offer you here some more of that kind as an answer to 'monsieur Ceasar' : Ride Daddy Ride and Other Songs of Love (sexy songs_R&B).

Comments:
Ride Daddy Ride and Other Songs of Love (sexy songs_R&B)

01-Fats Noel - Ride, Daddy, Ride
02-Four Jacks - Sure Cure for the Blues
03-Bull Moose Jackson - Big Ten Inch Record
04-Drivers - Smooth, Slow and Easy
05-Dorothy Ellis - Drill, Daddy, Drill
06-Swallows - Roll, Roll Pretty Baby
07-Fluffy Hunter - The Walkin' Blues
08-Todd Rhodes - Rocket 69
09-Sharps & Flats - I Knew He Would
10-Lil Greenwood - Grandpa Can Boogie Too
11-Bull Moose Jackson - I Want a Bowlegged Woman
12-Wynonie Harris - I Want My Fanny Brown
13-Fluffy Hunter - My Natch'l Man
14-Pete Lewis - Chocolate Pork Chop Man
15-Swallows - It Ain't the Meat
16-Lamplighters - Ride, Jockey, Ride
17-Eddie 'Lockjaw' Davis - Mountain Oysters
18-Wynonie Harris - Triflin' Woman
19-Dave Bartholomew - My Ding_A_Ling
20-Four Jacks - The Last of the Good Rocking Men
21-Todd Rhodes - Your Daddy's Doggin' Around

03-Bull Moose Jackson - Big Ten Inch Record :
Got me the strangest woman
Believe me this chick's no cinch
But I really get her going
When I whip out my big 10 inch

Record of a band that plays the blues
Band that plays the blues
She just love my big 10 inch
Record of her favorite blues



Copy and paste into one link :
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/23398500/RdR_osol_JD.rar

Pass : JD_070329

When you see this in Google cache or similar you have to go to my Blog and the comments otherwise you cannot copy this !
 
This looks like a good one...LOL..
 
Thanks for making me sleazy(ier)
 
I`m ashamed.Remind me to punish myself later for listening to this!
 
Thx! Ben net terug van vakantie, bedankt voor de waarschuwing, ik zal het aandachtig luisteren, dirty ol' man! ;-)
 
Similar to the other RIDE DADDY RIDE but with some extras I havent heard.. I love it! X
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures