Thursday, March 15, 2007

 

Sugarfree chewy gum is good for your teeth


Please click on this 'Bubblicious chewy gum' commercial video clip on Youtube so I can get more money .....
Ha ha, I like this commercial. Nice invented.

And if you don't take care of your teeth... well just take a look again on my yesterday's post.

EDIT 2007_07_20
If it seems to be(come) 'sexy' you want to see it....
At this very moment there were 151 clicks to this commercial.....
So many views and how many comments ???
I think you all must disapprove this commercial so I think it's better not to post this kind of commercials anymore.

EDIT 2007_09_12
An asthonishing 170 hits to this clip !!!
Do I have to put (more) sex on my BLog ??

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures