Sunday, April 15, 2007

 

I moved to the new Blogger system

Somehow I couldn't access the 'old Blogger' anymore. Occured before, but by replacing an old 'C-drive system image' I could again.
But not this time. I'm a man who sticks with the old things so tried and tried, but everytime I was 'ordered' by Google to go to the new Blogger.
After a week I had to give up and, with a lot of hesitating, I went to the new Blogger...... Would I loose everything or would it work out well ?
Pffff, it seems everything is intact.
Will be busy this week, so don't expect a new posting soon.
C you .... :-)

Comments:
Hé Man,
I love your site.
I hope everything will just be fine.Don't give up!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures