Tuesday, April 24, 2007

 

Leen is alive


Last december my little sister and her friend visited me when I had my birthday.
Of course we also talked about music. Gerard had a wish. Would it be possible to find a certain song where the lyrics were something like ...bla bla... It could be on an album called Leen is alive by comedian/actor Leen Jongewaard.

Searched and searched. Asked a few friends. Nothing.
On the 'Laser chat' producer Svinx finally made me very happy. She had bought this LP some time ago at the great price of € 2. Came home proud but her husband PJ had to disappoint her : they already got it.... Lucky for me because she could spare it now. So I got this LP about a month ago on the Veronica reunion day : thanks again Svinx !!

Gerard celebrates his 69th birthday today (although he acts like he's just 49 ...). Cleaned the LP and made a CD for him. So happy birthday Gerard !

This LP by Leen Jongewaard has sold only 500 copies in 1981 so it is useless for Record Companies to make a CD reprint of it. Ha, if you also want this LP you can order it at Leen is alive at FONOS.

Comments:
... and again a happy person... and your brother in law as well. Glad to do something in return! greetz, and keep on blogging.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures