Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

Les Paul & Mary Ford plus Little Richard

I want to take you back to those wonderful fifties when life seemed so much more relaxing than nowadays.

You can hear a great 'overdubbed' Les Paul & Mary Ford - How high the moon plus the 'raw' Little Richard - Tutti frutti.
But to me that's not the point of this clip. Far more interesting are the great picture's you see and by which you get an idea of life in those days.

EDIT 2007_06_15
How nice to see in two month's there are 60 clicks to this Youtube video from my Blog.
The number itself is not important to me but by this I know you seem to like my postings and my choice of video's.

Comments:
Link to the video :
http://rapidshare.com/files/65195634/Les_Paul___Mary_Ford_plus_Little_Rchard.avi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures