Sunday, April 29, 2007

 

Some of our our old pop artists are dead

My personal favorite music is before the Beatles era, let's say 1962 is the 'time change'.
That doesn't mean I don't appreciate or have a lot of music after that 'time exchange'....

Watched tonight on my local TV a lot of oldie clips. Mostly (only ?) from the 70's.

One thing comes to my mind. A lot aren't wih us anymore. Not because of their age but because of 'other things'. To be true, I mean drugs.
Janis Joplin. Jim Morrison. Rex Gildo. Others. All are dead.
Our heroes ? Maybe. Certainly.
But they are dead and not because of their age. Drugs. Sexuality problems.

I don't know how much time 'the good Lord' will give me but (despite the uncertain personal problems I face) I'm happy the way I live my life.

I just wanna say drugs are bad. They are in no way a solution to the problems you think you have to deal with.

Sadly a lot of our musical heroes made, in my opinion, the wrong choice and paid a price too high.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures