Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

Excusez moi AND here are the Rutles

First of all excuse me. I'm to busy at the moment to reguraly update my Blog.
So, just a short note from sunny Belgium to tell ya I'm still around.


The Rutles are a legend. A living legend. A legend that will live long after other living legends have died.
This is the semi-legendary story of the Prefab Four who made the sixties what they are today !!! (From 'sleeve notes').
After I've listened again to this great Sgt Rutter's only darts club band I didn't forget to watch the Rutland Weekend Television movie clip !
Wanna join ? Comment !

Labels:


Comments:
Rutles - Sgt Rutter's Only Darts Club Band

1.Goose-Step Mama
2.Between Us
3.With A Girl Like You
4.Hold My Hand
5.I Must Be In Love
6.Ouch!
7.It's Looking Good
8.Love Life
9.Piggy In The Middle
10.Cheese And Onions
11.Get Up And Go
12.Doubleback Alley
13.Act Naturally
14.Between Us
15.We've Arrived! (And To Prove It We're Here!)
16.Hello Goodbye
17.The Short Blues
18.Cheese And Onions
19.Cheese And Onions
20.Another Day
21.With A Girl Like You
22.Ouch!
23.Hold My Hand
24.I Must Be In Love
25.Good Times Roll
26.Ging Gang Goolie
27.Mr Sheene

Movie clip bonus : Rutles - I Must Be In Love _ Rutland Weekend Television, 1976

Songs only 128KBit ; file 85MB

Copy and paste into one link :
htt
AND
p://rapi
AND
dshare.com/files/1789836/R_sgodb_JD.rar
Pass : jeansmusicblog.blogspot.com

>>
When you see this in Google cache (or alike) you actually have to go to my BLog and this comment otherwise you cannot copy/paste this ! If you don't wanna come to me of course you can also write it down ...... :-)
http://jeansmusicblog.blogspot.com/
http://jeansmusicblog.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html
>>
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures