Tuesday, June 26, 2007

 

Blonde of the Year - Mercedes Benz commercial

I always joked about women : we men are so much smarter/superiour .....
People who know me better (at least over a fifteen hundred) understand I don't mean a (bad) thing with my teasing remarks. Same goes for religion, colour, politics and so on ! But they had to 'undergo' my talkings, couldn't reply. Ha ha.
Got today a postcard about this. 'We'll miss ya and your jokes, was no fear but even fun to come'.

In a week I will have no job anymore. Job is a wrong word. I always considered my occupation more a paid hobby.
No job, no money. So I have to find other earnings. The internet & commercials ?
Please click this commercial : I need the money !!!!! :-)

Beauty is nothing without brains .....

EDIT 2007_aug_01
At this very moment 40 people watched this from my Blog. You still have the chance to 35 seconds 'proof of what we man know for such a long time'...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures