Friday, November 09, 2007

 

Pretty woman & Dymo label maker commercial

I watched on TV the movie Pretty Woman with Richard Gere and Julia Roberts again. Can't help getting tears in my eyes in various scenes.

I know I'm sentimental.
I love these kind of fairy tales like also West Side Story.

But goodlooking young people will also getting old and that brings me to the next item. Developing and maintaining a Blog is sooo costly, you can't imagine...
So you and I see more and more advertisement banners all over the place.... Every hit seems to give them one dime (yes ...., so they will become rich......).

Please (please) watch at this Dymo label maker commercial and make me also a wealthy man....:)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures