Monday, November 19, 2007

 

REQUEST Sarah Vaughan - You Got It Made


Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter

I don't have a real 'wanted list'. But now I've a request. Does someone has this song (in a hopefully decent version) for me ?
The best (and only...) info I can find is :
LP box Complete Sarah Vaughan on Mercury, Vol. 4, Pts. 1 and 2: (1963-1967) Recording Date July 19, 1963-Jan 1967. Song is written by Mort Goode.
I don't see it mentioned on another album or CD so I guess it's an outtake.

Please mail me (check 'about me' my profile) or post a link in the comments.

Request filled by Jos (and I believe 'mellow T'...).
Thanks to both for this great song in perfect quality !!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures