Thursday, December 20, 2007

 

I'm a millionaire and I share more of my girls 2

I'm a millionaire and I share more of my girls........

A million dollars worth of Girl Groups Vol 2
01-53-Miller Sisters - I Love You My Own
02-62-Gleams - Give Me a Chance
03-60-Williams, Verna & Sharp Cats - Mine All Mine
04-56-Forbes, Dorothy & Group - My Love Is Just for You
05-60-Charmettes - The Deed to My Heart
06-63-Florence & Nightingales - In Your Loving Care
07-57-Batemon, June & Group - Yes I Will
08-61-Harper, Thelma & Group - Without Love
09-61-Higgins, Renee & Vontones - Bald Headed Man
10-64-Ford, Gloria & Group - Could It Be Love
11-56-Belletones - All My Love
12-61-Pearlettes - Never Be Another Boy Like You
13-58-Gibson, Ann & Group - It Hurts to Be in Love
14-56-Joan & the Hearts - Love Shall Never Return
15-62-Corlettes - How Do You Feel
16-58-Galloway, Pearl & Group - Think It Over Baby
17-63-Lindettes - My Dreams
18-59-Love, Sybil & Lovenotes - I Love You Darling
19-61-Masterettes - Never Ever
20-64-Owens, Gwen & Group - Someone to Love
21-57-Washington, Baby (Justine) & Group - Congratulations Honey
22-63-Summits - He's an Angel
23-62-Steele, Arleigh & Playgirls - Donnie
24-62-Hammond, Nita & Group - Mighty Fine
25-58-Mitlo Sisters - Let Me Tell You
26-62-Debbie & the Darnells - The Time
27-63-Lee, Ruby & Group - I'm Gonna Put a Watch on You
28-59-Bifield, Lenore & Group - Lies
29-59-Lee, Vicki & Group - With All My Heart
30-61-Sweet Hearts - My Only You

I still have some girls left...... Check the comments for these girls.

Comments:
Note : full screen window gives you the best view of the comments !

'Clickable' links are for you downloaders soooo convienent but the disadvantage is they don't seem to 'last' long.
The Blogger gets a lot of comments 'please re-up'...... Other, more appropriate/interesting comments, they don't get.... :(
So you will have to do a little work to get the link.
This seems, in my opinion, the best deal between 'protecting' my links and the least effort for you.


Link : http://r#pidsh#re.com/files/3663397/AmdwoGG_vol_2.rar
Link : http://r#pidsh#re.com/files/3661319/AmdwoGG_2_2.rar
Of course you understand to replace in r#pidsh#re twice the # in an a otherwise you don't have a 'valid' link !!
Paste this valid link in your browser-url and hit RETURN. You can also copy/paste the link into your 'downloadmanager'.

Pass to extract both files : JD061117
Both files are a small 45MB.

>>
When you see this in Google or Yahoo cache or by my Blog's search function read first the RED instructions at the top left of my Blog !
Direct link (after that go to the plain comment of this 2007_december article !) :
JeansMusicBlog
>>
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures