Tuesday, January 29, 2008

 

Doo-wop Cafe Top20 _2008_01_29

Listened yesterday on the Doo-wop Cafe to some great doo-wop shows.
You can attend them live if you JOIN them with this link ! This way you get the internet stream directly in your Winamp or Mediaplayer.
You can also go to the Doo-wop Cafe index page and their stream.

I'm by origin not really a doo-wop 'connaisseur' but I wasn't disappointed about the number of songs I recognized. Here I present ya just a few they played.

Doo-wop Top20 _2008_01_29
01-El Dorados - Bim Bam Boom
02-Du Droppers - Bom balam _1953
03-Darrel Lee & Monte Clairs - Dream Girl _1961
04-Calumets - Every Beat Of My Heart
05-Teen Tones - Faded Love
06-Little David & the Harps - I Won't Cry _1955
07-Daychords - I'm So In Love _1962
08-Cameos - Lost Lover _1960
09-El Torros - Love Is Love
10-Blue Jays ft Leon Peels - Lover's Island
11-Flamingos - Nobody Loves Me Like You
12-Hi-Lites - Please Believe Me I Love You
13-Five Roses - Romance In The Spring
14-Billy Gallant - Scribbling On The Wall _1961
15-Dejan & The Elgins - That's My Girl
16-Bo Freeman & Group - The Girl For Me
17-Diamonds - The Stroll _1958
18-Marquis - You Lied _1961
19-Excels - You're Mine Forever _1957
20-Del-Vikings - Whispering Bells


The music link to this 45 minutes listening pleasure (and 'of course...' your reply) is in the comment.

Labels:


Comments:
Note : full screen window gives you the best view of the comments !

'Clickable' links are for you downloaders soooo convienent but the disadvantage is they don't seem to 'last' long.
The Blogger gets a lot of comments 'please re-up'...... Other, more appropriate/interesting comments, they sadly don't get.... :(
So you will have to do a little work to get the link.
This seems, in my opinion, the best deal between 'protecting' my links and the least effort for you.


Link :
http://r#pidsh#re.com/files/87584968/Popcorn_Doo-wopTop20_2008_01_29.rar
Of course you understand to replace in r#pidsh#re twice the # in an a otherwise you don't have a 'valid' link !!
Paste this valid link in your browser-url and hit RETURN. You can also copy/paste the link into your 'downloadmanager'.

Pass to extract the file : 080129
The file is a small 45MB, 'cause the songs are only in low bitrate 128kbits

>>
When you see this in Google or Yahoo cache or by my Blog's search function read first the RED instructions at the top left of my Blog !
Direct link (after that go to the plain comment of this 2008_january article !) :
JeansMusicBlog
>>
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures