Sunday, January 13, 2008

 

Popcorn & oldies Top20 2008_01_13

Are you wondering when it's time again for my compilation of some oldies ??
Here are, as usual compiled from various singles/LP's (so certainly no 'superb CD sound' and not commercially available), 20 pleasant oldies songs !

Popcorn & oldies Top20 2008_01_13
01-Jess Conrad - (I Wanna) Love My Life Away
02-Impacts - Bobby Sox Squaw
03-Dany & Juniors - Cha Cha Go-Go
04-King-Pins - Dance, Romeo, Dance
05-Adelphis - Give Me A Kiss
06-Joe Melson - Hey, Mr Cupid
07-Joyce & Privateers - Honor Roll Of Love
08-Classmates - I See It
09-Legends - I Wish I Knew
10-Jimmy Gilmer - I Wonder Why
11-Clydie King - I'm Invited To Your Party
12-Citations - Kiss In The Night
13-Jarmels - Little Lonely Ones
14-Le Vons - Love Is Better Than Ever

15-Tony Middleton & Willows - Only My Heart
16-Frankie Love - Save Her Love For Me
17-Fascinators - Sweet Baby
18-June Jackson & Jackaels - That Look In Your Eye
19-Ronnie Ellis & Originals - The Right Way Of Doing Things Wrong
20-Clovers - Vaya Con Dios


Just for fans, have fun... Check the comments.

Labels:


Comments:
Note : full screen window gives you the best view of the comments !

'Clickable' links are for you downloaders soooo convienent but the disadvantage is they don't seem to 'last' long.
The Blogger gets a lot of comments 'please re-up'...... Other, more appropriate/interesting comments, they don't get.... :(
So you will have to do a little work to get the link.
This seems, in my opinion, the best deal between 'protecting' my links and the least effort for you.


Link : http://r#pidsh#re.com/files/83325891/Popcorn_OldiesTop20_2008_01_13.rar
Of course you understand to replace in r#pidsh#re twice the # in an a.

Pass to extract the file : 080112
The file is a small 40MB, 'cause the songs are only in 128kbits

>>
When you see this in Google or Yahoo cache or by my Blog's search function read first the RED instructions at the top left of my Blog !
Direct link (after that go to the plain comment of this 2008_january article !) :
JeansMusicBlog
>>
 
Alweer een schitterende keuze, met dank voor deze mooie nummers !!!
Groetjes
 
Bedankt voor deze prachtige popcorn nummers.
Ik heb ook een vraagje:
is het mogelijk om in een van de volgende compilaties Lords & Master van Jane Morgan te plaatsen.
Alvast bedankt!!!
 
Sorry, I would like to help ya but it's not possible simply 'cause I don't seem to have that song.

Maybe one of my other visitors is willing to provide this song ?
 
Thanks for sharing. You have a wonderful blog. Thanks for hosting Grumpy's archives.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures