Wednesday, February 27, 2008

 

Legends of Doo Wop by Tony Mortillaro

This award-winning comedic short has played in festivals all over the world. It's about two men who claim to have been the "hit factor" behind the biggest names in rock n' roll! Watch it if you dare !

People who understand me a littlebit know how I like to tease, to make jokes.
This video is an example of the kind of humor I like. You will not be disappointed by watching ! I think I even see my favorite car the 1959 Chevrolet Bel-Air !
Songs in this clip : I wonder why - Dion & Belmonts / Hound dog - Elvis Presley / Love came to me - Dion & Belmonts / Rockin Robin - Bobby Day / Sh-boom sh-boom - The Crewcuts / Hit the road Jack - Ray Charles / It's now or never - Elvis Presley / Stand by me - Ben E King / Oh Boy - Buddy Holly / Everyday - Buddy Holly / Come go with me - The Del Vikings / Stay - Maurice Williams & Zodiacs / I wonder why - Dion & Belmonts.

Comments:
Funny stuff! One BIG thing wrong, though. No self-respecting Doo Wop fan would ever, ever, ever pick the Crew Cuts cover recording over the original version by the Chords. Funny enuff, though, to pass the link on to both my sons (major music freaks)'cause I know they'll laff.

Bobby
San Antonio, Texas, USA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures