Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

My sister was halfway Billy Fury's paradise

My little sister isn't little anymore : she became 60 today. Happy birthday and so sorry for revealing your age to the whole world.....
Sixty years isn't the end, sixty years is the beginning !!!!!

When you check last year's february you will know she liked Billy Fury. Early in the sixties she attended a Billy Fury TV show and was sitting on the first row. What a fun we had when the show was broadcasted and there was a full close up of my sister 'halfway to paradise'....
My birthday gift to her is again a Billy Fury compilation album.

01-Halfway to paradise _1961
02-It's only make believe _1964
03-Last night was made for love _1962
04-I will _1964
05-Wondrous place _1960
06-Don't worry _1961
07-We were meant for each other _1963
08-Our day will come _1963
09-I'll never fall in love again _1963
10-Forget him _1983
11-Love or money _1982
12-Begin the beguine _1989
13-Be mine tonight _1981
14-Don't leave me this way _1960


If you wanna congratulate my little sister you can do so in the comments !

Labels:


Comments:
Note : full screen window gives you the best view of the comments !

'Clickable' links are for you downloaders soooo convienent but the disadvantage is they don't seem to 'last' long.
The Blogger gets a lot of comments 'please re-up'...... Other, more appropriate/interesting comments, they sadly don't get.... :(
So you will have to do a little work to get the link.
This seems, in my opinion, the best deal between 'protecting' my links and the least effort for you.


Link :
http://r#pidsh#re.com/files/89493389/F_B-P_JD.rar
Of course you understand to replace in r#pidsh#re twice the # in an a otherwise you don't have a 'valid' link !!
Paste this valid link in your browser-url and hit RETURN. You can also copy/paste the link into your 'downloadmanager'.

Pass to extract the file : 080206
The file is a small 35MB, 'cause the songs are only in low bitrate 128kbits

>>
When you see this in Google or Yahoo cache or by my Blog's search function read first the RED instructions at the top left of my Blog !
Direct link (after that go to the plain comment of this 2008_february article !) :
JeansMusicBlog
>>
 
Happy belated birthday to Jean's sister. Hope you had a good one.

Steve
 
Happy birthday (and good taste by the way)!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures