Sunday, May 11, 2008

 

Mother's day 2008 may



Hey folks does the next lines sounds familair ???

Because I said so, that's why
Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about
Don't put that thing in your mouth; you don't know where it's been!
You have enough filth behind those ears to grow potatoes!
Shut your mouth and eat your supper
If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up
You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone
If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!
This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it
If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning.
Make sure to change your underwear always; you never know when you'll have an accident. At age of sixteen changed into : you never know when you meet a nice girl
C'mon close that door! Were you born in a barn?
If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all
There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do
Stop acting like your father!
One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you
When you get to be my age, you'll understand


This last one brings me to a light hearted presentation of what we all think about our moms, at different points of our lives. Don't get surprised because we all have the same tendency towards our mothers!

04 Years of age - My Mommy can do anything
08 Years of age - My Mom knows a lot ! A whole lot
12 Years of age - My Mother doesn't really know quite everything
14 Years of age - Naturally, Mother doesn't know that, either
16 Years of age - Mother? She's hopelessly old-fashioned
18 Years of age - That old woman ? She's way out of date
25 Years of age - Well, she might know a little bit about it
35 Years of age - Before we decide, let's get Mom's opinion
45 Years of age - Wonder what Mom would have thought about it
65 Years of age - Wish, I could talk it over with Mom


So true, so true. Thanks mom and dad for giving me life and raising me the best you could !!! Same goes of course for my sister and brother.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures