Thursday, June 12, 2008

 

My daughter is on holiday in Jamaica

My daughter and her friends left may_29 on holiday to Jamaica and hope to return home jun_12. They worked so hard last year and really deserve a great holiday.
Weather Forecast | Weather Maps | Weather Radar | Hurricane Center
Girls, click on video on the left & on 15 days on the right for your weather forecast.

Rain and thunderstorm...
So sad to her and her friends after saving every spare dime last year.
Despite the bad weather forecast : go girls go... have a nice holiday !!

And beware of the guys/gigolo's ......

Comments:
Unfortunate She's not going to visit Me...Shuck!@#

I hope she have a great time in my country.....JamRock!

Bless Up & Big Up to she & her Crew
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures