Monday, May 12, 2008

 

Paul McCartney - Chobba B CCCP _1988

I am not so much a fan of the Beatles and their members. Just like the early albums by them as well as the early albums of Paul McCarney solo. Exception to the last is his 1988 abum Back to the USSR.

Paul McCartney - Chobba B CCCP (Back in the USSR) _1988
01-Kansas City
02-Twenty Flight Rock
03-Lawdy Miss Clawdy
04-I'm In Love Again
05-Bring It On Home To Me
06-Lucille
07-Don't Get Around Much Anymore
08-I'm Gonna Be A Wheel Someday
09-That's All Right Mama
10-Summertime
11-Ain't That A Shame
12-Crackin' Up
13-Just Because
14-Midnight Special


Check Furyanimal at MUSICNEWS 2008 if you are interested !

Comments:
Interesting. I guess I got addicted to his work with Wings, and of course 'Band of the Run' which really has some great guitar work. Was it Denny Laine ? I read a biography of sorts by him and wow, what a task he said it was to come up with a completely different style of lead solo for each and every song. He was creatively stretched to the max. I still think there are elements to Paul that are simply profound. "JET" stays in my mind nearly every day. Eric.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures