Thursday, August 28, 2008

 

Alarm Clock Problem

I got some PC-prob's. Stupid me.... Although I tell others to do it reguraly I made more than a year ago my last 'fresh' 'Acronis image'.... Quite stupid.
So last days I was quite busy to check the additions and changes I made last year. It meant installing the last fresh image, upgrading Windows, Anti-Vir prg, Google Earth, copying altered Outlook adresbook (I store my Outlook data on a different drive), checking and changing password alterations.....
It's not finished yet but at the moment my system runs smoothly again.

Well, JeanDupree wake up !

I will be honest... I found this on Soulman1949.blogspot.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Wanna see more ? Click the archive buttons in the left bar !

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

eXTReMe Tracker
My archives pictures